Spotlight Cam dual batteries but still says "Add a Battery" in the app

I have a spotlight cam with two batteries. The app shows two battery icons, but in Device Health under Power it shows Add a Battery by one of the battery lines.

Right Battery shows 100%
Left Battery shows Add a Battery

Both batteries are fully charged.

Thanks

Hi @murray978. Does the camera operate if there is only a battery in the left slot? When there are 2 batteries in a camera, it will first use the charge from one battery, then internally switch its power source to the other battery.

If your camera doesn’t show that your left battery is connected when only the left battery is in the device, it would be best to contact our support team to look into this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I have the exact same problem. In fact - when I look at the dashboard for the camera - it shows both battery icons in green - however when I go to the “Battery Health” it shows “Add a Battery” so there’s definitely a glitch in firmware or application software - Ring - any idea when this will be fixed? See both screen shots.