Spotlight Cam died after batteries run down

Hi,

One of my cameras has recently stopped working after I let both batteries run down. Both batteries have been fully charged and show the single green LED.

When I insert the batteries in to the camera, the red solid LED in the battery compartment comes on for one battery, but not the other battery.

The camera does not start its startup sequence after pressing the button on the top for a few seconds or pressing it for over 20 seconds to do a hard reset.

Any help from Ring or the owner community gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,
Martin

Hi @websterm25. You’ve gone through the basic troubleshooting steps that I would have recommended, particularly the reset by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Since the Camera is still not responding, it would be best to reach out to our support team so they can take a deeper look and determine the next best step. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: