Spotlight Cam Battery Won't Power Up after installing new battery

I replaced batteries as normal, but the unit won’t power back on and disconnected from WiFi. I read thru all troubleshooting and community and tried different batteries, did the reset, and still nothing. The red LEDs are on inside the compartment, so it appears I have power, but the light won’t blink blue to go into setup mode.

Hi there, @Brian88! It sounds like you are doing everything properly here. Try removing the battery and reinserting, ensuring there is no debris in the battery hatch, and that the hatch is able to close completely.

If there are still no lights coming from the Camera, try performing a reset by holding the Camera setup button for 20 seconds. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hello, I checked over everything, all is clean and hatch closes properly. Tried the 20 sec hold reset. Still nothing. Tried it several times. Any other suggestions?

Hi @Brian88. If the suggestions that Marley provided didn’t correct the issue, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team to look into this for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.