Spotlight Battery Cam will not connect to Netgear RBK850 (Wifi 6, Mesh Router)

I recently updated my Netgear Router from Nighhawk 7500 to the new RBK850 with 3 satelites (Mesh, Wifi 6). All my RING devices (Video door bell, Chime, Stick Up Cam) connect to my new router, except my Spotlight Battery Cam. I have reset the Cam, as well restarted the modem and the RBK850. During the setup procedure it finds my phone, it finds the network, but after selecting the SSID (which is 5GHz and 2,4GHz) it does not connect and ends up green blinking (which means to restart/retry the installation procedure again). Can anybody help with this?

Hi @JanSt. You’ll want to make sure that the wifi network you’re connecting your Spotlight Cam to is 2.4GHz and not 5.0GHz, as 5.0GHz is not supported. If possible, try creating a guest network that is only 2.4GHz and then attempt to connect your Spotlight Cam Battery to it. If that doesn’t do the trick, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look at this for you, and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps in order to get your Camera connected. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: