Spot Light camera will not load

I just purchased a spot light camera and mounted it to on the side of our garage. Camera loaded fine during setup process approximately a foot from where it was installed. We have Xfinity 1Gbps internet and our modem is on a shelf in our garage approximately 15 ft from the camera. Our ring doorbell has always loaded fine and still does. This camera will not work since I’ve finished installing it. It has an RSSI of -45. Our doorbell has -52 and loads instantly. Idk what to do. How do I fix this? Did I get a bad camera?

Also if it means anything I allowed it to update fully before proceeding with the installation.

Hi @Barton261. This Help Center article here has some great tips and tricks for some of the most common video issues. If you’ve tried theses steps to no avail, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.