Spot light camera battery won’t finish the start up

I really need an help, I just purchase a ring Spot light cam battery but I’m not able to finish the set up as when is trying to connect to the WiFi is stopping. I try to change all the setting on my Sky hub splitting the 2.4 ghz to the 5 ghz and reserving an IP just for the cam but is still not connecting.
Someone can give me an help before I return the camera…

Hi @user5873. I’m not sure what error message you’re getting or what part of the setup process it’s stopping at, but you can find some troubleshooting steps for failed setups in our Help Center Article here. In addition, if you have a dual-band wifi connection, you might need to make a guest network that is only 2.4GHz for the Spotlight Cam, as it doesn’t support a 5.0GHz wifi connection. I hope these suggestions help! :slight_smile:

Morning I already try to split the two connection and during the set up when is trying to connect to the WiFi is stopping and the blue light start to blink.

@user5873 Make sure the battery is fully charged, and after inserting it in the Spotlight Cam, reset the Cam by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. After the reset is done, try to set the Spotlight Cam up again. If you have a different smartphone or tablet, try using that to complete the setup process as well.

If this concern persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can troubleshoot with you further and find a solution. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: