Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
M
Spare Parts for Ring Video Doorbell 3 - Out of stock
battery-video-doorbell
cs-support
There are important parts missing from this doorbell, I have already spoken to customers services on two occasions via their 01727 number which is at Premium Rate from the UK, costing me 55p per minute. As a Pensioner with a limited budget I can't afford to keep phoning them. On the 2nd phone call they promised me a spare parts kit for my **Ring Video Doorbell 3** (Free of Charge). I have a a reference Request : PLC2EAD-6E6E. It still hasn't arrived. I am looking to chase this up, as at the moment I have a doorbell which I am unable to install until I get this kit., which is still showing as out of stock on the Ring website. I desperately need the security screw and the level.

19-11-2023 02:35:17

Responses (2)

J
Hi @mep135. In the Community, we do not have access to account information or order information. The next best step is to continue working with our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372) for further assistance with your concern. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter (X) by sending a PM to @Ring.

20-11-2023 08:59:09

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

20-12-2023 08:59:21

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User