Solid blue light

I have a question about the solid blue light on my hard wired indoor cam (2nd gen). I was laying in my bed two nights ago and the camera that is sitting on my nightstand (that is kept off, meaning it is not set to record motion) all of sudden, I heard a couple of clicks and looked over the camera and saw a solid blue light as if someone was in live view. I am the only one with the app and I have the only access to my app. No shared users. It really creeped me out. I double checked my app and yes, I still had that camera off. My question is, was someone watching me somehow? I also have no history of it in my stored events for that camera. It is also not connected to work with any of my other cameras. Im so creeped out by my own ring cameras right now. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @user69675. This Help Center page has the light patterns for an Indoor Cam. For any security or privacy concerns, they are best handled by our support team. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.