Solar Spotlight Cam Wi-Fi disconnect

After working well for 2.5 years my solar spotlight cam lost its Wi-Fi connection. There have been no changes to my mesh network and the camera battery is fully charged. I followed all the trouble shooting recommendations but no success. I tried to reinstall the camera as a new camera but the ring Wi-Fi network used for connection would not show up on my iPhone (IOS 14) list so I couldn’t complete the process. I’m beginning to think that my camera is defective. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi @Jphil. If you’ve already tried all of the basic troubleshooting steps and your Spotlight Cam still won’t connect, I’d recommend following up with our support team directly for further assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Caitlin,

Thanks for the response. I did contact technical support and verified that the problem is with the camera. It’s being replaced.

1 Like