Snooze hours not

I am having trouble with the notifications coming to my phone sometimes 15 min later or sometimes 2 hours later. I want to be notified at the time of event. This doorbell is useless if someone is snooping outside and the camera doesnt notify me at the time this is happening. I need the option to turn off the “hours” but still get notified. It doesnt give me that option. When I turn off notifications, it will not notify me at all… I hope someone can understand what I am trying to say. Thank you for any help

Hi @Zgirlnla. There could be a few different causes for why the notifications are coming through late. Have you tried testing an event on your Doorbell by walking in front of it or ringing the button to see if the notification comes through right away or if it comes late? I would recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App. Once that’s done, test out the notifications again and let me know if they’re coming through on time for you. :slight_smile: