Snapshot images are not consistently updating timely as set

The cameras “Snapshots” sometimes update at the correct intervals (ours are all set at 14 minutes), and other times many hours go by without them updating at all. We have 15 cameras around our home, all battery powered, good connections, and well charged batteries. Why is that happening and how can it be resolveded? Thank you

I should note, that once one of the 15 cameras updates the snapshot, then the others start to update too.

Hi @GoBananas. For this concern, I suggest reaching out to our support team. They’ll need to look at some specific information on your account to determine why all of your 15 cameras are not updating snapshots at the same time, then suddenly working at the same time. Since this is happening to all of them, a support agent will need to deep dive into this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I did and they can’t figure it out, especially since on the web interface all the snapshots update, while the app does not. And before you suggest, yes the app has uninstalled and reinstalled and I have excellent wi-fi connection and cellular when not on wi-fi. It’s the Ring servers that are failing.

Hi @GoBananas. When you say “Snapshot images”, are you referring to the camera previews on the dashboard of your Ring app? Additionally, are you on an iOS or Android device? Your post sounds very similar to what other neighbors are experiencing here, which we have already let our teams know about.