Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
V
Smart Responses Muffled Audio
hardwired-video-doorbell
audio-quality
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting

Hi, there seems to be an issue with my audio speaker on my Ring Doorbell. Even the Smart Responses are so muffled and unclear. Even when I answer the doorbell, the visitor can not understand me at all. He said “it sounds like you’re talking under water” I have already tried resetting the device, the wifi signal is strong, and the video quality is very clear. What else could be done?

19-12-2023 06:29:07

Responses (2)

U

mine has become like this too! would love to know what has happened to it! x

20-12-2023 02:14:38

C

Hi neighbors. Check that your Ring Doorbell has a strong wifi signal, as interference could cause audio quality issues. We also have troubleshooting steps for poor audio quality here. The last troubleshooting step I would recommend is a full reset, which can be done by holding down the setup button for 20 seconds. After the reset is complete, walk through the setup process in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device.

If the audio quality is still muffled after trying the troubleshooting steps above, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team to investigate further. You can get in touch with our support team at one of the numbers available here, or by sending a private message on Facebook @Ring.

21-12-2023 07:52:35

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User