Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Smart Alerts
app-settings
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
Anyone else having issues with their Smart Alerts? It was working just fine but for some reason since this past Sunday I’ve been getting all alerts even though they are disabled for persons inside my home. It’s getting quite annoying and when I called support, they gave me no solutions.. everything the rep asked me to do I’ve already done. HELP

31-08-2023 01:01:24

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user56671. In the Community, other neighbors, me, or other members of my team can offer troubleshooting steps for certain concerns. If those steps do not work, the next best step would be to contact our support team for further assistance. Since you have contacted our support and have gone through troubleshooting already but are still having the same concern, I would recommend reaching out to our [support team](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/213608406#store-opening-hours) once more to further investigate your ongoing concern. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter by sending a private message to @Ring.

01-09-2023 05:00:58

S
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

01-10-2023 05:01:52

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User