Slow response. When i get a notification it takes nearly a minute to see picture? Ie live vie takes

Why does love view take ages on my Samsung s10?

Are you running on WiFi or Data? Does this happen all the time or just when you’re in a certain area? How are your speeds?

Wi fi at home. I rang the helpline and they told me to reinstall the app. Seems a lot better. Fingers crossed. My speeds are very fast or fast fibre. Thanks for your help anyway x

1 Like

Awesome. Keep us posted @Cazza we’re here to help :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem. My WiFi tests at 100 mb/s. It takes several minutes to see live and to look at the recording; I’ve seen “processing for over 15 minutes…

Hi @RKK! Video connection concerns are often related to wifi, mobile device, or Ring app communication variables. The best first thing to check is your wifi signal strength, or RSSI, which can be found in the Device Health section of your Ring app. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength.

Removing and reinstalling the Ring app is a quick way to ensure it is up to date and optimally integrated with your mobile device. On your mobile device, try testing video on wifi only, and then on data only, to see if either connection is more efficient. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

As I stated my internet speeds are 90 to 100 based on the test in device health and a application of my own. The only change I had made recently was the turning on of “MODES” in the Ring app. I turned “MODES” off a my Ring app is working great…