Silent arming of alarm

I’d like the option to silently arm my alarm without it shouting “home and armed” at me. The work-around of “turn the volume down in the settings, then arm, then turn the volume back up” is just a major hassle. I want my door alerts to still be loud, I just don’t want to be shouted at for arming and disarming while everyone is asleep.

You’re not the only one. Vote here:

Silence exit delay and armed announcement on demand - Products / Ring Alarm - Ring Community

1 Like

Hi neighbors! @windracer Thank you for linking out to that existing post on this topic so @Kevlar36 can join the conversation there. In the future, you can also always post your suggestions or ideas for the Ring system in our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

Please implement silent arming

There is no option to silently arm the Ring Alarm system at this time. You can adjust the volume on the Base Station, but this would affect the volume of the chirps and the Mode change announcements at all times. Neighbors have requested this option here on our Feature Request board, so I’d recommend adding your vote and feedback to that request. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.