Shipping to Quebec Canada. Province is not in the list

Is anyone getting a message that the postal code is invalid for Quebec Canada ? I just dont see the province in the list. No matter what other province I choose, the postal code is invalid. I have ordered from ring before many times with zero problems but now…

Hi @Simon007. This is because the Ring Alarm system is not currently supported in Quebec. Find out more in this Help Center article here.

@Tom_Ring understood that the alarm system is not supported, but I was unable to ship a Doorbell PRO 2 (to which I received a Promo Code for) to Montreal Quebec. Yet these can be shipped with Amazon to Quebec and are available in Quebec stores. Can you please advise why doorbells and chimes cannot be shipped to Quebec? I am already a subscriber with a BASIC plan, so this works…

Hi @athilla. Due to the import regulations set forth by the Quebec government, we are unable to ship products to Quebec. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.