Shipment of order sent to wrong address

I ordered a large alarm and camera system bundle online. The cameras from the order were sent to Canada and I live in AL, USA. I am also missing a motion sensor. I have been on chat support three times now and called in once. No one can get to the “shipping department” to get me an update and I have already paid for the devices. This is very frustrating from a customer service perspective.

Hey @wicksmith. Thank you for sharing your concern with us here! This will be best handled with our support team, and I recommend following up with them over the phone if you still do not get a follow-up email about this situation within 48-72 hours. If you called in, our support team should have escalated this up to our Account Logistics Team to look more into this for you, but the escalation can take that long to be processed. In the event you’re unsure if this escalation has been made, I recommend calling back to our support team to confirm this or have this done for you, as they will need to work directly with you and your account to get the item delivered to your address! Feel free to come back to us here and let us know how it goes, as your experience may help other neighbors that find this thread! :slight_smile:

Honestly, Ring support is horrendous. No order updates in more than two weeks and this is the same response I get… Escalated to shipping department… But no response. It’s unfortunate that no one can actually help you right away (and so far… At all). Very disappointed in my choice to go with Ring so far.

1 Like

I followed back up with a voice call and asked to talk live to a manager. Even though it took a moment she was so very helpful and the issue was promptly resolved. Thank you all for the help that was provided as I to was starting to lose hope.

1 Like

Hi @wicksmith. Glad to hear you were able to get the help you needed. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am having the exact same problem and i am getting no where with their customer service