Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Shared user getting motion notifications although motion alerts disabled
hardwired-video-doorbell
app-settings
troubleshooting
I have just installed a new video doorbell at my mothers property and want to be able to view live view and saved videos, but do NOT want to receive notifications every time motion is detected. She has given me shared access and i can see live view and video history in the Ring app on my android phone. In my app, for her doorbell device, i have disabled ring alerts and motion alerts, but i still get windchime notification every time someone walks past her camera. What does disabling motion alerts mean if it doesnt stop them??

06-12-2023 08:38:29

Responses (2)

T
Hi @user70086. It sounds like your Motion Notifications are not configured correctly. You can visit [here](https://support.help.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/210052646-Enabling-and-Customizing-Notifications-for-Ring-Devices) to customize them.

08-12-2023 04:15:19

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

07-01-2024 04:15:21

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User