Shared Camera

A friend gave me shared access to his spotlight camera to use when I stay there. Is there a way to turn off alerts to my phone when I am not there? I have my own camera at my home and I am now getting alerts from his and my cameras. I need to be able to access hiss only when I stay there. Thank you.

@wordwiz wrote:
A friend gave me shared access to his spotlight camera to use when I stay there. Is there a way to turn off alerts to my phone when I am not there? I have my own camera at my home and I am now getting alerts from his and my cameras. I need to be able to access hiss only when I stay there. Thank you.

If you are referring to the Notification Alerts (the ‘push’ text messages you receive on your phone) then the answer is YES. Select the settings of the Spotlight Camera and toggle ‘disable’ on the Motion Alerts. This will stop those text messages to your phone and let the friend’s phone Motion-Alerts unchanged. :slight_smile:

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/210052646-Understanding-Notifications-for-Ring-and-Motion-Events

1 Like