Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Shared access when email address now different
battery-video-doorbell
app-settings
troubleshooting
I granted my daughter shared access to the ring doorbell she has lost her phone but has now got a new phone with the old phone number and a new email address so I deleted her off the app then added her again using her new email address but is saying she can’t set up doorbell as registered to someone else surely she should just accept my link

17-10-2023 06:16:49

Responses (1)

T
Hi @user62759. There is no need for Shared Users to setup an already registered device. To allow her to have access, just follow this [Shared Users process](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005235186-Controlling-Ring-Devices-With-Users-and-Roles). If you are getting errors, have her delete any Shared User invitation emails and you delete any Shared User invitations in the Ring app. This ensures that you are not clicking on old/expired invitations. Let me know if this helps.

19-10-2023 03:10:44

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User