Setup ring alarm on a different account, having trouble transferring cameras to it

I have cameras associated with one account, then created another account when I bought and setup ring alarm with subscription.

I then tried to move the cameras over (so that I can have saved videos). I removed one from my the other account, but had trouble completing setup with the account associated with the ring alarm.

I am stuck on the wifi setup, which is weird because the camera was in use at the same location! So I wonder if there is more to just my wifi trouble.

How do I transfer the cameras over? They are all at the same address.

Hey @pksleung. Are these cameras on a different Ring account with a different email address, or on another address, but still under the same email address account? In addition, could you take a screenshot of where in the setup you are getting stuck? This could help me better understand what part of the wifi setup is failing for you.

For immediate assistance, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.