Setup Issues

Hi, new customer here. Just purchased from Amazon a whole host of kit. Base unit installed, app done. First product to try is the indoor camera. Unfortunately i cannot get the product to enter setup mode even after using the hold top button for 20 seconds and restarting my router. Blue light goes off after the 20 seconds but comes back solid blue. Cannot get it to enter setup mode.

HELP!!!

Many thanks in advance

Welcome to the Community, @Gooseteeth! What setup step does your Ring app make it to before failing? Great call on holding the setup button for a reset. Next, I recommend trying another outlet in the home to rule out power. When the Indoor Camera enters setup mode, the Ring app should allow you to reach a step in which you connect to the Ring setup network within your mobile device wifi settings. If this step continues to fail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thank you very much!!

Thanks for your response, if you can give me a couple of days to see if that solution works that would be appreciated. I will let you know either way.

Kind Regards

Stephen

1 Like

Good evening

Unfortunately i’m no further forward here. I cannot get the camera to enter setup even after multiple sockets and multiple resets. Contacting support for further asstiance.

Kind Regards

Stephen