Setting

I do not have access to the email address that I want to change and Idon’t have access to my Ring account. What can I do? Please help me!

Hey @Gaspar. You will need to reach out to our support team to follow up on this concern. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thanks in advanced, but I´m in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. And I did not see any telephone numeber for this location.

BR

Gaspar

@Gaspar Thank you for getting back to me! At this time, Ring is not supported, sold and shipped to Brazil, which is why we do not have a number for your country to call at this time. My apologies for this! You can find all of our numbers available here, but you will need to call our toll-free Worldwide number. This number should be available 8AM-8PM CEST, from Monday to Sunday.