Setting up shared user

I have set up my base alarm and all is working fine. I’ve added family members as shared users, but one does not work. After setting up his account, downloading the app, and entering his confirmation code - the app doesn’t display anything (no devices). We have deleted and re installed the app and re set up his account… but same problem.

Two other family members have followed the same steps to be set up as shared users and all worked fine.

Any suggestions what might be different with this third attempt that won’t work?

Hi @DaveV. In the app for the third shared user, please follow these steps:

• Go in their Ring app > Main Menu > and select the location name above Dashboard. If you see a duplicate or second location, select that location. From there, go back into the Main Menu and then Devices and see if the Alarm is there!
  • If you still do not see the Alarm, go into the Main Menu (from the shared user’s app) and then Account. Look at the email address listed here.
  • Then go back into your app, as the owner > Main Menu > Settings > Shared User and establish that the email you put in is the same without any errors. You can also remove the shared user, and re-add it to see if this helps!

Let me know how this goes. :slight_smile: