Serial Number in App

Is the serial number available in the app or browser for a device, in particular the door bell. If not it should be.

4 Likes

I second the question & request.

1 Like

Hey neighbors! You can locate the serial number on the back of your Doorbell and on the box. It will not be available in the Ring App at this time, but I’ll be sure to pass your feedback along to the right team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I third the request…

I have three of the doorbells… only one has a SN number on it so I can’t check for recall. I don’t want to have to go around removing and reinstalling them…

1 Like

Since Ring HAS the serial number and email address of ALL registered (protection plan enrolled) doorbells --WHY hasn’t Ring directly contacted those impacted by the recall?

2 Likes

Agreed … i dont want to remove and install again … I dont have box anymore. Ring should have records based on registration … why cant they contact based on registration ?

1 Like

This is the opposite of a helpful reply. You basically said, “No, we don’t do it, here’s the other thing we’ve already told you to do that prompted your original comment to begin with.”

Hey neighbors! If you no longer have your Video Doorbell packaging and are unsure of model or device information, our support team can certainly assist further. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.