Security Camera functioning while turned off

I purchased a Ring camera security light pro 2 weeks ago and I am having difficulty with the security light. I have taken everything down to the lowest setting, but the light comes on about every 30 seconds and stays on for 30 seconds and goes off for 30 seconds.

Hi @gilbert01. It sounds like there could be something triggering the motion detection. Is the Camera recording a motion event each time? Which model of Ring Security Camera do you have? You can find the name of your Camera under the Device Health page in the Ring app.

There is nothing triggering the lights. I have the Floodlight Cam Pro. I have everything either turned off or minimized.

I do not have any motion detection associated with these activations.

Hi @gilbert01. In addition to Motion Settings, you can also adjust the Light Settings for the Floodlight Cam. You can find this under the General Settings tile, then Light Settings. In this menu, you can toggle on/off the Motion-Activated Lights, Motion Zones for Lights and the Light Brightness. Additionally, check to see if you have this Floodlight Cam as a Linked Device. If your Floodlight Cam is linked to another device, it could be triggering the lights to come on.

Try making these changes and letting me know if you notice a difference. If this problem stills exists after making the above mentioned adjustments, I suggest reaching out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.