Schlage will not connect to Ring system

I just installed my Ring Alarm system this weekend, and so far the only issue is that I can’t get my Z-wave Schlage log to connect. I switched from ADT and removed it from that system.

I have my phone looking for the lock for through the Ring App, once it starts searching I hit the Schlage logo, enter my 6 digit code, and hit 0. I get the green check for a second and then about 30 seconds later I get the red X. I am just not sure what I am doing wrong.

The best next step will be to confirm that this particular lock model is listed as a Works With Ring compatible lock.

The link above will also have manuals available to reference for your specified lock. :slight_smile:

Yes I have confirmed it is compatible and followed the instructions in the manual as well as the ring app and it still will not pair or connect. It is a Schlage BE469 model

It is still not working. Any suggestions?

Hi @190632e368598953c3862871449e16. It sounds like you might need to reset the Z-Wave signal for the Smart Lock. If you are unsure of how to do this, reach out to our Ring Alarm trained support team for assistance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.