Schlage FE599 status shows unlocked after door is opened but is really in a locked state as it should be

I have my schlage locks (FE599 - lever door lock which is on ring’s supported device page - Works With Ring Locks Compatible With Ring Alarm – Ring Help) integrated with the Ring alarm. It has been great for setting codes and synchronizing it with the front and read door. However, there has been a problem going on for many months where the app would report the door as unlocked after someone puts in their code. At first I always had to go into the app to relock the door but I checked today and thankfully the door does auto-lock. It’s just a problem the app recognizing the state of the lock going back to locked. It is successful about 1/2 the time (less really) at recognizing this. Anyone else seen this behavior before?

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, @revlisoft! During these instances of the lock reporting open, please ensure there is not a vpn enabled on your mobile device. As this sounds intermittent in nature, the best step is to check connection variables on the mobile device and for the lock itself. Feel free to share a screen recording or image example of this occurring, and I will happily share it with our teams here for feedback. :slight_smile:

There is no VPN used on the device at home.