Schedule the ring motion

Hi there, I wonder if someone can help please. Im wanting my video cam to be on a schedule where it doesn’t pick us and anyone else on the drive between certain hours each day, for instance when I take the dog for a walk or clean the car I have to remember to turn the ring off but would prefer to turn it off for certain hours of the day is this possible at all?

Hi @Michelle11. It sounds like you’re wanting the Modes to swap automatically on a pre-determined schedule, is that right? Currently that isn’t an option, but we do have the Geofence feature which will give you reminders to swap the Modes on your system based on the settings you choose during the setup.

Additionally, we do have a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this suggestion and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: