Schedule alerts and recordings daily

Schedule disabling of motion and alerts for a daily period of time

I want to disable both video and the alerts during the day because squirrels set my video off all day long and it uses battery life. At night I do want to see animals in my backyard because I get lots of different kinds and I like that. I want to be able to schedule tthis instead of having to manually toggle them both off every day.

1 Like

Hi @Bailey12Rosie. Have you tried setting up Modes for Cameras? This could be a great solution for you! It allows you to completely disable/enable cameras at the push of a button. You can learn more about this feature in this Help Center article here.

I know how to push the button to make it not record or alert. I want to set a schedule up where it will do that automatically during the day every day but automatically come back on at night. I don’t want to have to disable that manually every day. I like everything off, alerts and motion, during the day and everything on every night.

I have the same request! I have a neighbor that has the paper delivered every morning at 6:30 am and the paperboy turns around in my driveway waking me up. Would love to have a pre-snooze feature to block off that time ahead of time.