Ring Protect Plan

Browse posts, comment, and join the conversation about Ring Protect Basic, Plus, Pro, and more.
U
Scam alert
cs-support
wireless-security-cameras
ring-protect-plans

So I signed up for the 30 day free trial, then on March 8, I get an email saying your trial ends in two days on March 10.
Then on March 9 I get an email saying your trial ends today, March 9. It asked me to subscribe and then won’t let me subscribe through the website so I called Support and I got a woman who told me that magically my trial now ends on March 11, which conveniently is the same day they are raising the prices so I can’t sign up for the current price until the trial is over at which point I’ll have to sign up for the new price.
Why I have been given three different dates for when this trial ends, no one seems to know and can’t give me an answer.
But it seems to me like they’re trying to scam you into paying the new price with fraudulent dates for when the trial really ends.

09-03-2024 04:29:25

Responses (1)

T

Hi @user78663. What was the date when you setup your device? The customer service agent may have got the dates mixed up due to the extra day in February this year. I apologize for any confusion this may have caused you. You can sign up for your Ring Protect Plan with the information here. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

11-03-2024 06:05:04

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User