Rssi -84 poor signal

Hi
I just connected my ring doorbell up and it says it has very poor/poor connection. The Rssi is -84.
How do I improve this as the WiFi is the house is supper fast sky broadband. Have no problem with WiFi signal with mobile phones or that

Many thanks

Hi @Awhytie. You can find some more information on RSSI in our Community Post here and our Help Center Article here. Those resources are two good places to start when trying to resolve a poor wifi connection to your Ring Doorbell. Since the Doorbell is situated outside the home, different building materials and the layout of our home can cause some interference with the wifi signal as well, and you can find more information on that here. You may also consider using a Ring Chime Pro as a wifi extender for your Ring Doorbell. The Chime Pro can be placed at around a halfway point between your Doorbell and router and the Doorbell will then connect to the Chime Pro, so that is also a possible solution to consider if the poor connection causes any concerns with the Doorbell’s performance. :slight_smile: