Routine based on guest door lock code

I searched for this but couldn’t find anything. I was able to do this with a prior sytems and want to see if Ring is capable of doing it.

I want to set up a routine where if someone enters their guess unlock code on my Schlage Ring compatible door lock, it will send a disarm comand to ring alarm and turn on Ring compatible Z-Wave entry light.

Same in reverse where Guest doorlock code will arm sytem, turn off light and lock door.

Thank you.

Hi @PalmSpringsBill. There currently isn’t an option to set up a routine in the Ring App like the one you are describing. You are able to set up the smart lock to arm or disarm your system as outlined here, but it is not applicable to guest users as you cannot share smart lock access to guest users.

Since we appreciate feedback and suggestions like this, we’ve created aFeature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: