Ring2 - New Installation the App fail to initiate the install

I just received my New Ring-2, I followed the steps in the instruction manual and I then loaded the APP & tried to install the Bar codes. When I select the button on the App to the button showed selection but it failed to do anything. I have been trying to call tech support for over a week and they have shut it down. I purchased the Ring2 directly from Ring, so they have to have somebody working, but so far nobody answers anything! Terribly Frustrating!!! I have tried this app on my Android phones and Tablet as well as on my Windows 10 Pro Laptop and they hit the same snag! Hopefully, someone here will be kind enough to assist…

Hi @dougshuck47. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times as well as reduced hours of support. With that said, our support team is still available at the numbers availablehere. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. I’d also be happy to help if you let me know what part of the setup you’re currently at. Feel free to attach a screenshot as well so I can take a look. :slight_smile:

I have the same problem to install the Ring Video Doorbell 2. I spent 3 hours and tried everything that the website supported solutions… from hard rest the ring unit, turned off cellular data on my phone, rebooted my router, checked the router speed and so on and son on. The App keep showing failures but the unit itself gave out 3 solid blue flashes times after times. I finally called the support center and you know what is their suggestion… try again in 30 minutes. Just can’t believe that! But of course… I tried again and nothing changed.

Hi @pctx. Can you share a screenshot of which part of the setup you’re currently at? If possible, try bringing the Doorbell closer to the router to complete the setup, and try a different smartphone or tablet if you have one available.