Ring wont work 3pm until midday

Hello,

My ring spotlight cam wont work from around 3pm in afternoon right through to midday the next day - every day.

I have 2 batterys in, no issues with internet connection SSSI is 43, carried out all trouble shooting, all settings are perfect, but just wont work, its about 3m away from the router max.

Have uninstalled re-installed app, reset cam, literally nothing has worked so far

Cannot go into live view, will not record anything

Can anyone help?

Hi @Zou. It sounds like you’ve tried most of the basic troubleshooting steps, which is a good start. Another step you can try is to reboot your router when you notice the Live View isn’t happening. If that still doesn’t do the trick, I’d recommend reaching out to our support team directly so they can take a closer look for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi, pretty frustrating…

Are there any recordings for this period at all? i.e. is it just notifications that are not coming through?

Do you have the Snapshot capture feature enabled? This will show if the cam is connected to the net during this period.

1 Like