Ring without Activity

Hi-

Have had doorbell for several years. It has worked as expected. Had it set to provide motion alerts and activity alerts via my Chime and Alexa. Couple weeks ago, it started going off (middle of the night and middle of the day) with no one at the door (confirmed with other video cameras as well) saying that someone was at the door. Turned off motion detection and it continued to happen, although the only thing I can figure is that it is saying someone is at the door when it is a motion (even though I have all those alerts turned off). It is sending this alert to both the chime and Alexa. I brought into house and buried under a pillow. It has reduced, but still is happening. Much to the pleasure of my husband, in the middle of the night. Last night, pulled chime from the wall socket. Waiting to see what happens, but how do I get a working doorbell again? What do you suggest I do?

Hi @Kreshel_Park. It would be best to give our support team a call on this concern to follow up with the troubleshooted needed to get this device functioning as it should. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and share how this goes, as your answer may help other neighbors! :slight_smile: