Ring Wired 2 Mechanical Chime

I bought one Ring Video Doorbell Wired.

The transformer in my house looks like this (Frieland 763). Secondary 12 V 1 0A Intermittent.

Does this work with the Ring Wired doorbell?
(Ring Compatible with doorbell systems supplying 10–24 volts AC, at 50 or 60Hz, 40VA)

I have 2 Mechanical Chime in my house one on the ground floor and one upstairs.
Do I need to Connect the Jumper Cable in both or it is enough to do it in one?
This is the one upstairs and the one last in line

Hi there, @Sthlm71! The Video Doorbell wired can be powered by 10-24 VAC, 40VA max, 50/60Hz. It looks like the power supply you have there will work to power you Doorbell wired. As mentioned in our installation help center article, this install is designed to use power from your chime via the jumper cable, which will in turn disable the chime kit.

For homes with two chime kits, you will only need to place the jumper cable in the main or primary chime kit. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi Marley, Thanks for a good answer! I have two more questions:

A white and a blue cable run from the transformer

The first chime look like this

A little difficult to know which is Trans and Front, or is it easy to understand from the connection?

The second chime look like this

In the video, Jumper cables look different, should I use the clips instead?

Of course, @Sthlm71. Glad to help! While I’d love to take a shot at this wiring configuration, it would only be hypothetical without further real time testing of these wires and terminals. Often times, the wire running to your entry door location will indicate what color wires are providing power to that location. With there being many colors of wires here, if those terminals are not labeled Front, Trans, Rear, etc. it will be difficult to know which are intended to connect. As I only see two terminals with wiring connected (OF, T3), it is an assumption that these would be the active leads.

The Jumper Cable pictured above is not what the Jumper Cable for the Video Doorbell Wired should look like. Check out this Help Center article for the video of installation to reference this part for install, which should be included in packaging.

If it is not, our support team can help you obtain that part quickly. I recommend also reaching out to them with the link to this Community post for best resolution or install tips on using this chime kit. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.