Ring Wifi network not showing up

I’ve been trying for 2 months to get this stupid ring doorbell connected. The Ring network doesnt even pop up on my available networks. I’ve never been more frustrated in my life over setting something up. This is ridiculous!!

Hi @user29755. What specific doorbell do you have. Is the doorbell entering Setup Mode when you press the Setup Button? This is indicated by the spinning white light. Have you tried setting up the device using a different phone or tablet? What type of phone are you using and what version of the Ring app is installed? Thanks for this information.

Hi
I have the same problem and sometimes I do see the ring setup network and connect then it sees my home wifi but very weak signal even when I have the ring doorbell pro right at my router then it will only complete to 95% then it looses connect and start over again. Is there anything else that I can try as I have try pretty much everything to try and get the setup to complete.

Hi @jvu. If your Doorbell Pro is not completing setup, you can try the following steps:

• Reboot your Pro by pressing and holding the setup button for 20–25 seconds. You will have to remove the faceplate to access the setup button.

• Power cycle your Pro by turning it off for a few minutes and then back on.

• Double-check your installation to ensure that you have correctly installed the Pro Power Kit, as this is an important part of its installation.

• Use a different phone or tablet to do your setup using the same Ring account that was used on the original phone.

• Confirm that you have sufficient power to support your Pro. You can either get a voltmeter and measure the voltage at the wires or look for your transformer to ensure it is one that meets the Pros’ power requirements. If you are not comfortable doing so, we recommend consulting a qualified electrician. If you are using the Ring Plug-In Adapter, this is not necessary.

We also have this Help Center page with other steps you can try for your concern. I hope these steps help!