Ring Warranty - Ring Stick-up Camera

I have a Ring Stick-up Camera that is hardwired and does not have and did not come with a battery. The Live View is saying it is disabled due to Critically Low Battery (doesn’t have one) and no matter what it will not work. It started 3 months after I purchased the camera. I called Ring when it stopped working and went through the troubleshooting and was told that this is a known problem and that there would be a fix and that I should wait (wouldn’t replace the unit). Fast forward I called them back to see if they had a fix or replacement. They told me sorry your warranty is now expired and the best we can do is give a discount on a new one. Wouldn’t the original claim still be valid since I opened it before the warranty expired and nothing was fixed or replaced and I was told to wait for the “Fix”? I have read numerous threads in the community about this and it seems to be a really big problem.

They have the record of the first time I called and all of the info! That’s the crazy thing about it. When I called this (2nd) time she looked it up and had the info from the first call. Her excuse was that I didnt call back earlier and get a replacement. Which is what I did when I called the first time but, was told to wait for the fix.

Hi @Odupnorth. As mentioned, the Community is a public neighbor-to-neighbor forum so we aren’t able to see information on your account or previous support calls. I don’t want to speculate on what the cause of your concern could be and potentially give you any wrong information. With that said, I do recommend following up with our support team to ensure they are aware of the situation so they can perform any applicable troubleshooting and determine the best resolution. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.