ring video problems

for nearly a year now, the abilty to watch taped videos is spotty at best.

the wifi signal is more than fast enough.

yet, whether on the app or my computer i cannot view the video when motion activated. nor am i able to watch “live view”. most commonly with either function all i see is a black screen. to be frank the system has become down right useless without the ability to do what is claimed— WATCH the videos.

software is up to date. wifi speed is more than adequate. i’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled the app… as well as the devices.

my options are either 1. get help from ring or 2. completely switch to a new system.

after searching online… it appears i’m not alone and thus i’m likely moving with #2 unless ring can help…

Hey @rodrocconi. Could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here? We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They should be able to help out further with this!