ring video doorbell pro

Our doorbell faces west, so it gets very warm. Presently it will not ring. Is there anyway to fix this or is this one of the downfalls of these doorbells. I took the temp of the doorbell with an infrared temp gun and it was 156 degrees. Our warranty ends in two days. I called and was on hold for over an hour, I couldn’t stay on so hung up. Thinking about replacing it with a normal doorbell and maybe using a stick up cam under the eve. Anyoneknow actually how to connect with these people. I’m surprised by the poor customer service.

Hi @tdpl. Our Ring Pro is tolerant of temperatures from -5 - 120°F. Anything higher than that, the Ring Pro will shutdown for safety reasons. To reach our support team, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.