Ring Video Doorbell Pro audio issue

I’ve been having this issue for a while where the 2 way audio doesn’t seem to be working properly on my Ring Pro (not had this issue with the Ring 1). When trying to have a conversation after answering a doorbell press or during a live view, the audio of the person talking at either end will get muted until they stop talking. This means that if I’m talking to answered a call on my iPhone, I’m not able to hear the person talking to the doorbell if they are talking over me/talking at the same time until I stop talking which means I’m missing some of the conversation. This sounds like it’s running at half duplex rather than full duplex like talking with a 2 way walkie talkie radio where only one person can talk at a time. Is there a solution to fix this? My RSSI is -52, internet download/upload speeds are 384/36mbps and live view is pretty quick.

Thanks in advance

Hi @R1chm. For this concern, I would contact our support team. That way, they can troubleshot this issue with you in real time and see what is causing this audio issue you are experiencing. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply.

I’m afraid I’m unable to call during your opening hours due to working unsociable hours and sleeping during the day (I’m in the UK).

I have tried everything to troubleshoot. This includes doing the following multiple times,

Delete and reinstall Ring/Rapid Ring app on iPhone
Rebooting router
Rebooting Ring Pro
Performing factory reset on Ring Pro

My Ring Floodlight does not have this issue and the voice and audio works perfectly fine in tandem.