Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Ring Video DoorBell Wired linked with 2 Chimes

i have few ring device
Recently got a new DoorBell Wired

I’m using 1 Ring Video Doorbell Pro and 1 Ring Video DoorBell Wired also 2 CHIME:
1 Chime Pro and 1 Chime

Was wondering if posible to make different chime sound depending on what DoorBell was Pressed
so we know what Door has the visitor?

is that Possible?

“Echo 8 Show” let me know which one was pressed but is inside my office. so will be great to know what door was pressed just because of the chime sound.

Thank for your help.
Also New User.
(Sorry about my English)

Hi @pemtium. To clarify, you can’t designate a different chime tone for a different Doorbell or Camera. In this case what you could do is link one Doorbell to each Chime, and choose a different chime tone for each one. That way events from one Doorbell would only play on one Chime, and it would play a different chime tone than the events from the other Doorbell playing on the other Chime. You can find steps on how to link your Ring devices to your Chimes in our Help Center Article here.

In the meantime, feel free to add your suggestion regarding a different chime tone for each Doorbell on our Feature Request board. Other neighbors may also have already suggested this in the Feature Request board, so feel free to look around as well, and add any future suggestions there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: