Ring video Doorbell Pro 2 disconnecting

some time the device becomes unresponsive like if someone hit the button doesn’t ring or record motion despite the app shows every thing is fine and even the live view is working just fine. The only way to fix this is by rebooting the device from the app.

The thing is that I don’t recognize the issue when it occurs.

Here is the screenshot from my device health.

Hi @adawood. Your Device Health is showing that the power to your Pro 2 is good and the signal strength is good as well, so I don’t believe it should be related to those factors. Since you have done multiple reboots already and it is still doing the same thing, the next best step would be to reach out to our support team to further investigate. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

okay, May I know what does that mean that whenever the issue occurs, the doorbell on solid blue light?

Hi @adawood. A solid Blue Light indicates your doorbell is actively using the speaker, noted here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.