Having issues getting this combination working (despite the LA600WH being on the compatability list for this doorbell)…
- Without the LA600WH, the doorbell works (reports running hardwired)
- Without the Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus, the chime appears to work (powers up)
- With both, neither works (Ring reports running on battery, chime doesn’t power on)
Thought the transformer may not have been up to par (16V 10VA), so upgraded (16V 30VA), but no difference what-so-ever. Anyone get this combo to work and/or have any suggestions?
- Despite showing as hardwired, it also doesn’t appear to be charging the battery at all
- Additionally, trying to complete the “Chime Connection” step always results in “Something went wrong”