Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
R
Ring Video Doorbell 2nd Generation - Turning off or making it offline
battery-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
Hi, is there a way to turn off the ring video doorbell 2nd generation or make it offline? Thanks.

30-07-2023 01:49:12

Responses (3)

C
Hi @Roundtree33. You can't turn the Doorbell off, but you can remove it from your Ring account if you do not wish for it to be online and detecting motion for an extended period of time. You can do this under Device Settings > General Settings > Remove Device. When the Doorbell is no longer connected to your wifi network, it will not detect or record any motion events. You can then set it back up in the Ring app using the steps under Set Up a Device when you're ready to use it again.

31-07-2023 10:34:05

U

This is RIDICULOUS, I want to sell my Ring Doorbell Gen 2 with built in battery, I’ve removed it from my account but now I have a white light circling the bell’s push button. How can it be possible to design an electronic product that you can’t switch off?

16-12-2023 01:59:10

U

IS THERE A WAY how can i turn off my RING 2nd Gen.
I also want to sell, but now white light circling all the time ?!??!?!?
this is REALY RIDICULOUS… RING Support ???

29-12-2023 09:46:42

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

28-01-2024 09:46:44

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User