Ring video doorbell 2nd gen, doing nothing

My video doorbell was working yesterday morning, it stopped connecting during the afternoon. The battery was at around 32% so not too low. I have brought it inside today to charge up and press the orange button to see if either of those worked. It’s not showing any signs of life at all. I’ve restarted my wifi to see if it reconnected, I’ve done the hard reset and its just dead. It’s been on charge for around 3 hours so far. I received it as a Christmas present and this is the 2nd one as the first didn’t work at all.

Hi there, @Kazamyben! Charging the battery, checking wifi connection, and performing a reset are all the best steps to get this to work. As this did not work, if your Doorbell is completely unresponsive, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: