Ring Video Door Bell 2 platform conflict

The software existed on an iPad and an android phone but I bad response times to both rings & live views often not connecting. I have now removed the app from the iPad with an immediate improvement to response times via the android phone. Is there a setting to state the primary platform preferred to view notifications & their preferences

Hi there @ENDC-Colly. I would recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone or tablet to clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. This typically clears up basic Ring App concerns such as unresponsiveness or any delays. There is no option to set a primary platform for notifications at this time, however, we’ve created a Feature Request board for suggestions like this. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: