Ring Video Door Bell 2 No video

Have a video door bell, Video stopped working about a week ago. Have changed battery, checked network, disconnected and re connected nothing seems to work ? Any ideas ??

Motion works and door bell works just no video

Hey @Markum. When you say there is no video, is there just a black video on the screen when you view the events, or are there no events to see videos in your event history? You may want to ensure you have an active subscription if the latter is the case, as it may have expired and therefore that is why you see no videos!

Thanks, yes just black video but I do have an active subscription

@Chelsea_Ring wrote:

Hey @Markum. When you say there is no video, is there just a black video on the screen when you view the events, or are there no events to see videos in your event history? You may want to ensure you have an active subscription if the latter is the case, as it may have expired and therefore that is why you see no videos!

@Markum Thanks for getting back to me! Please check out our Ring Help Center Article here, as this goes into detail with how to fix the black videos you are getting. :slight_smile:

My video stopped working on my door because my bankcard was out of date. I updated the debit card details yesterday by the video still doesn’t work