Ring System connects to Internet but Ring Video Doorbell 2 will Not

I put in a full ring system with cameras, motion, lights, etc. However, I can’t get the Ring Video Doorbell 2 to connect to the internet. I have tried directly to wifi and through the Ring Chime. I have already rebooted the router, checked the internet connection, stood next to the router. Not sure what to do next. I don’t want to uninstall and return the entire system, but it’s not worth having if can’t get the video doorbell to work. Any help is appreciated!

Hi @BluegrassLex, what error message do you get when you try to connect the Ring Video Doorbell 2? If you could attach a screenshot of the part in the setup where you are stuck, this would help us in the Community out greatly! In addition, you can try resetting the Doorbell before trying another setup by holding the setup button for 30 seconds, and then testing the setup again. Lastly, if you are still having the setup run around, try setting up the Doorbell on another device you’re logged into Ring under, such as another phone or tablet. Let me know if this helps!